Thursday, July 21, 2016

RESULT - FIREFOX 49.0a2 AURORA TEST DAY

Hello All!
The Firefox 49.0 Aurora Test Day took place in 22nd of July. The main focus during the testing was around Context Menu, PDF Viewer and Browser Customization. On July 21st, I posted a message in the Mozilla India telegram group, calling interested people to participate in this Test day.Shortly after the I sent the message, few pinged me that they are interested to join.
On the Test day , the following people joined me


See the results here: https://quality.mozilla.org/2016/07/firefox-49-0-aurora-testday-results/
I tried my best to guide them to complete the testing part. Thank you people for joining!
Here is our results - Etherpad
Lets continue to participate in future Testdays and help Firefox and it's users.
Happy Testing!

No comments: